by Abigail Luerssen on October 8, 2021
Here is a look at what we will be learning this week!
- Lesson 37: Identifying Pairs, Dividing a Set of Objects into
- Lesson 38: Identifying Tens and Ones
- Lesson 39: Identifying Halves, Fourths, and Eighths, Creating
and Reading a Bar Graph
- Lesson 40 Sums of 11, Measuring with One-Inch Tiles
- Properties of Matter Review
- Unit 4, Lesson 1: Needs and Wants
- God Answers Hannah's Prayer
- Eli and His Wicked Sons
Christain Character Formation: Week 5, David Spares Saul's Live
- Due Tuesday: I,
I am the Lord, and besides me there is no savior. Isaiah
- Due Friday: But love your enemies, do good to them,
and lend to them without expecting to get anything
back. Luke 6:35
- Unit 2, Lesson 1: Nonfiction Readers Notice and Learn
- Unit 2, Lesson 2: Nonfiction Readers Notice, Learn, and
- Unit 2, Lesson 3: "What is this book teaching me?"
- List Sensory Details
- Generate Adjective-Noun Lists
- Organize ABC-Chart Details
- Trouble Maker Words
Classroom Updates and Announcements:
- Auction Donations- Donations for the
auction need to be turned in by Tuesday October 12, 2021. The theme
for our basket is "Tailgating." Thank you for all donations that
have already come in!
- Auction- The school auction will be Saturday
October 16, 2021. Everyone attending is encouraged to register
prior to the event for planning purposes. Use the link to register
for tickets, table reservations, or pre-online bidding.