“You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit – fruit that will last.”
St. Paul Lutheran Church and School Family Will and Estate Planning Opportunities
St. Paul Lutheran Church and School has contracted with Greg Fictum and Craig Mellendorf of SFC Estate Coaching to help families navigate through the process of creating a will/estate plan. Greg and Craig educate and coach you to the point of becoming “Attorney Ready” with a plan and then puts you in touch with an attorney to execute your will/estate plan.
The initial meeting is one hour, with follow-up taking between 30-45 minutes. The services are:
- Complimentary – Works WITH financial advisors, NOT in place of them.
- Confidential – All information is kept discreet between the family and coaches.
- Educational – Families will be competent and educated when finished.
- “Attorney Ready” – Communicate with your attorney or, have qualified estate planning attorneys for you, to complete your estate documents matching your goals.
- Free to members of the St. Paul family. The only cost (discounts are available) is between the attorney and family.
To keep these meetings confidential meetings will take place in the Archives Room.