Week Of May 30th
Happy Last Week of School!
Classroom Updates and Announcements:
- No School: No school Monday, May 31st for Memorial Day.
- Classroom Clean Out: We will be cleaning out our desks and classroom supplies Tuesday, May 31st. Students should bring a large bag with handles to bring home all of their materials.
- Summer Learning Packet: I have a summer learning packet available which includes a variety of activities and worksheets reviewing some of the things we have learned this year. Let me know if you would like a copy!
- Roden Farms: We will be going to Roden Farms Wednesday, June 1st. Students will need to bring a cold lunch.
- Track and Field Day: Track and Field Day is Thursday June 2nd. Please make sure your child is dressed appropriately for the weather as well as their events. Students may not wear tank tops, sandals, or crocs. Sunscreen is recommended for all students and it should be applied at home before arriving at school.
- Last Day of School: The last day of school is Friday, June 3rd. We will be having a chapel service starting at 8:25, parents are invited to join us. Weather permitting, the chapel service will be held outdoors. Students will be dismissed following chapel, around 10:00am.
School-Wide Notes…(Details on Ms Bremer's music page)
- Spring Concert NEW TIMES & GROUPS! May 13, 2022 - It includes Children’s Choir, PraisePower and ALL 3rd & 4th graders!
- INFO for Kindergarteners joining Mon, April 4
- Sing for worship, Sat. April 30, meet 4:40pm
- Kindergarten & Gr. 1 - Mrs. Heide Young, teacher
- Gr. 2-5 - Ms Valerie Bremer, teacher